A case study in modern, mobile onboarding.
A global Fortune 500 financial firm.
- Onboarding 300 new employees each year in a rapid growth environment.
- Offices in multiple states and state-specific tax forms.
- Compliance with complex tax requirements.
- A disengaging new employee onboarding experience.
A modern onboarding solution that would engage new employees, simplify the process, and facilitate compliance.
Simplified Process: Click Boarding’s solution directly integrated with their HRIS system, making it faster to collect, process, and store new hire information. New employees were led through a guided process, making it easy for them and ensuring they completed every required step without intervention from the onboarding team. New employees could also now digitally sign documents. This saved their HR team three hours per new employee.
Improved Compliance: Click Boarding created a custom application for their 100+ question compliance form, simplifying the process for the new employees and HR. Click Boarding also included every tax form, so there was no longer a scramble to get a form for an employee who lives in NJ but works in NY.
Increased New Hire Engagement: New hires felt welcomed to the team from the start and could quickly and intuitively complete their onboarding forms, making for a pleasant first impression of the company.
Dedicated Integration Support: Click Boarding’s Integration Manager ensured they had everything required for a successful launch and collaborated with their team to precisely design and deploy their custom modules.
- 300 new hires onboarded yearly across locations
- 3 hours time saved per new employee on onboarding
- Reduced new hire no-show rate on day 1
AVP, Sr. Manager HR Technology