Claim your seat at the largest virtual HR event you’ve ever seen
What are you doing October 6th, 2020? We know! Attending HR.com’s HR Tech Symposium, of course. As an HR professional, it’s a can’t-miss opportunity to improve your skills and find new HR solutions for you and your organization – all from the comfort of your home!
This years world-wide symposium features ten tracks focused on the latest trends, best practices, compliance and solutions within the HR ecosystem:
- Track 1: Human Experience: Benefits & Wellness
- Track 2: Human Experience: Compensation, Rewards & Engagement
- Track 3: Talent Acquisition
- Track 4: Human Experience: Performance, Culture & Productivity
- Track 5: Payroll, HRIS and Time & Attendance
- Track 6: Big Data, Identity & Privacy Compliance
- Track 7: Leadership, Coaching, & Development
- Track 8: Learning Technology
- Track 9: Innovation & Startups
- Track 10: Implementations & Integration
As a proud partner of HR.com, your very own Clicksters will be hosting an exclusive session in the Talent Acquisition track. We’ve corralled some of the biggest names in HR for a leadership forum discussion on onboarding in today’s world. Throughout this interactive session, you’ll learn:
- How the global pandemic has changed onboarding for good
- The Bottom Line: The impact of onboarding on the organization
- 3 critical strategies to revamp your onboarding process in today’s environment
So what are you waiting for? Reserve your seat today by registering as our guest using the link below! It’s completely FREE. Just make sure to sign up for our session during the Talent Acquisition track on October 6th, titled, “A Leadership Forum: How do “I” Onboard in Today’s World.”
SNEAK PEEK: Click’s Virtual Booth
While attending the HR Tech. Symposium, don’t forget to visit our virtual booth in the Exhibit Hall. Designated booth visitation times include:
- Morning session: 10:10-10:30am EST
- Lunch hour session: 12:10-1:00pm EST
- Afternoon session: 2:40-3:00pm EST
During the event, drop by to chat with our employee journey experts, access the latest in onboarding content and enter to win a prize. We’ll see you there!
Want more onboarding?
Get the latest news and content delivered straight to your inbox!