Understanding the connection between a well-designed onboarding process and the employee experience helps you assign onboarding the priority it rightly deserves in your talent management strategy.
In this e-book we’ll cover how you can bolster your process and elevate the employee experience to get it where it needs to be, and where your new hires expect it to be. You’ll discover how organizations can create successful onboarding with Click Boarding as part of an integrated employee experience. A holistic onboarding experience that stems from understanding what new hires value — and one that gives them access to the information they need — increases their comfort level and enables them to engage in the company culture.
Optimizing Every Touchpoint
Companies have long emphasized touchpoints with their customers — the many critical moments when customers interact with the organization and its offerings on their way to purchase and after. When it comes to employee experience, top performing companies provide new hires the same customer-grade experience to reinforce their decision, keep the organization top of mind, and create brand advocates. And today’s hires expect it. Millennials, now surpassing all other generations in the workforce, expect internal tools to optimize their work experience and allow them to be as productive and connected as possible, as soon as possible. Any company concerned with employee retention and engagement must address onboarding in a way that provides the kind of employee experience new hires want and expect. It’s no longer an option.
Bettering the employee experience demands a systematic and comprehensive approach, with sustained employee engagement as the goal. We believe the key is continuity, and optimizing every new hire touchpoint to make the experience truly integrated.
Click Boarding helps you create a repeatable, optimized experience from pre-boarding to offboarding that:
- Integrates new employees with a new company or team, and its culture
- Gives employees the tools and info needed to become productive team members
- Minimizes employee anxiety and increases comfort — showing them that you do care about their success within your business
- Lets new hires work in the way they want, with US based support for both candidates and clients to help facilitate conversations
- Provides candidates a self-guided and empowering experience from the beginning
- Integrates with existing ATS, HRIS and CRA solutions so both HR and new hires experience a streamlined process
- Enables faster assimilation, quicker time to productivity and results delivered faster
- Ensures that new hires hit each touchpoint in the process without skipping or missing a thing