What We Do
Click Boarding is a modern employee journey platform that excites HR, new hires and employees by blending engagement with digital workflow into smooth, flexible solutions. We deliver rich employee lifecycle experiences for instant and long-lasting impressions to transition employees in, through and out of the organization at scale and with ease.
Our guiding principles are focused on delivering self-service capabilities and guided workflow experiences which extend the value of our platform to our clients. Working at Click Boarding is so much more than just a job. If your passion fuels you to reach new heights, you’re in the right place. Join a growing community of talented tech gurus and change the face of onboarding as we know it today!
What You’ll Do
At Click Boarding, the Integrations Architect will play a vital role in our Product and Client execution strategies. The primary objective will be to clearly define and document the integration options that we offer, in a simple manner, for Sales and Client Services to explain and demonstrate to prospects and clients. The second objective will be to act as a Consultant for all prospects and clients to identify their integration needs and build a strategy for resolving these challenges. Once the strategy is identified and built then this individual will be responsible for aggregating the appropriate resources required to execute on the strategy from needs analysis all the way through go-live.
This role is essential for pushing Click Boarding to the next stage of our rapid growth and creating a seamless user experience for our clients and their employees. The ideal candidate will have experience and aptitude in integration methods (API, SFTP, webhooks, etc.), as well as a working knowledge of the HR Technology market and vendors (such as Workday, SAP, Oracle, UKG, Ceridian, iCIMS, Lever, Greenhouse, Clear Company etc.). Even more important than that level of market expertise is the ability to present to C-suite executives for prospective clients, ask targeted questions that will help guide the integration strategy, and clearly communicate our execution strategy back to them.
- Spearhead Integration as a Service initiatives across the enterprise
- Document integration resources in a simple manner for sales and marketing efforts
- Champion innovative integration ideas from start to finish
- Hands-on work to configure integrations using our iPaaS platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather data to make informed roadmap decisions
- Lead and facilitate among multiple teams to ensure communication is clear and set expectations of what “done” looks like
- Work with clients, prospects, and internal business partners to learn about their integration requirements
- Continuous market research and being an evangelist and subject matter expert to the team
- 3+ years Product experience at a technology organization (preferably SaaS)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of data exchange and working knowledge of the HR Technology market
- Experience working in scrum teams and in an Agile framework
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Growth mindset
- Strategic minded
- Attention to detail
- Open to receiving AND giving feedback