Click Boarding is a modern employee journey platform that excites HR, new hires and employees by blending engagement with digital workflow into smooth, flexible solutions. We deliver rich employee lifecycle experiences for instant and long-lasting impressions to transition employees in, through and out of the organization at scale and with ease.
The IT Administrator is to manage Click Boarding’s computer and technology infrastructure. You will be upgrading and configuring/installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers through Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, or Cisco certification.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Monitor and maintaining networks and servers through Microsoft Azure and AWS and telecommunications
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems
- Providing IT support
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration