What We Do
Click Boarding is a modern employee journey platform that excites HR, new hires and employees by blending engagement with digital workflow into smooth, flexible solutions. We deliver rich employee lifecycle experiences for instant and long-lasting impressions to transition employees in, through and out of the organization at scale and with ease.
Our guiding principles are focused on delivering self-service capabilities and guided workflow experiences which extend the value of our platform to our clients. Working at Click Boarding is so much more than just a job. If your passion fuels you to reach new heights, you’re in the right place. Join a growing community of talented tech gurus and change the face of onboarding as we know it today!
What You’ll Do
As a member of our growing, passionate team of rockstar marketers, you’ll make a direct impact from day 1! In this role, you will act as a strategic and creative digital marketer responsible for the coordination, execution and delivery of marketing campaigns and tactics within the organization. This includes collateral development and design and internal & externally-owned website content management.
- Develop campaign plans for driving demand via delivery of go-to-market programs and managing cross-functional execution of plans through the marketing team.
- Build creative assets & graphics and develop content as needed to execute marketing strategies.
- Plan, implement, manage and optimize social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales to build materials that drive engagement and accelerate deals, ultimately enabling closed-won opportunities.
- Partner with Professional Services and Client Success to deliver professional, consistent communications to Click Boarding’s client base.
- Update CMS platform of WordPress, using a combination of WYSIWYG & HTML, as needed.
- Manage external media sites such as review platforms or industry associations to effectively promote the Click brand.
- As a member of our talented and growing team of digital marketing experts, you will also research and experiment with new marketing tactics as needed.
What Makes You Special
The ideal candidate will have a proven technical skillset across marketing channels. This individual will be comfortable with hands-on marketing execution, with demonstrable experience developing and managing communications across channels. The candidate will be extremely organized, embrace deadlines, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with any and all stakeholders.
- Strong penchant for organization, and ability to keep teammates organized and in sync.
- Ability to balance short-term wins with long-term strategic decisions.
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You are able to take ownership of your work, but when others come up with great ideas, you are willing to put your ego aside to do what’s best.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems with tenacity.
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations and deliver on key initiatives.
- Ability to adjust communication style between developers in technical roles, and sales professionals, partners, colleagues, and external stakeholders in non-technical roles.
- You’re a team player through and through.
Technical Traits & Required Skills
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Proven design samples of work (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Experience in content writing to diverse audiences.
- Comfortable with web development (WordPress CMS preferred)
- Familiarity with B2B marketing and SaaS offerings
- Proficiency in MS Office