What We Do
Click Boarding is a modern employee experience SaaS platform that excites HR, new hires and employees by blending engagement with digital workflow into smooth, flexible solutions. We deliver rich employee lifecycle experiences for instant and long-lasting impressions to transition employees in, through and out of our client’s organizations at scale and with ease.
Our guiding principles are focused on delivering self-service capabilities and guided workflow experiences which extend the value of our platform to our clients. Working at Click Boarding is so much more than just a job. If your passion fuels you to reach new heights, you’re in the right place. If you’re interested in joining a community of talented tech gurus and changing the employee experience as we know it – keep reading!
The Client Advocate is responsible for developing and maintaining healthy customer relationships and becoming a trusted advisor for the Click Boarding customer base. They are engaged immediately after sales and throughout the rest of the customer lifecycle. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of client goals and issues. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of client.
May require associate degree in related area and 3 – 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiarity with project management and client management is a requirement for this role. Works as part of a team to grow relationships and ensure customers receive the attention and value needed to make them successful.
Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job to the team and customers.
• Own a book of business within the team responsible for implementation throughout entire lifecycle.
• Participate in team goals and metrics to provide value to customers and grow the book of business where appropriate as a trusted advisor.
• Implement new clients on the Click Boarding software and walk them through their implementation timeline utilizing technical resources where needed to accomplish objectives.
• Ensure that all implementations are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations.
• Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
• Delegate project tasks based on requirements of the project, skill sets and experience levels
• Manage quarterly business review meetings with clients to ensure necessary support.
• Participate in renewal conversations and drive client retention metrics.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business opportunities for improvement.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Escalate to team lead and management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Work with and alongside the Product team to help design solutions to unique problems.
• Understanding of operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improve assets and methodologies by studying current practices, designing and recommending modifications.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
• Client management
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
• Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
Skills & Proficiencies:
• Process Improvement
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Critical Thinking
• Relationship Building