New Web Series Premiering at 2018 HR Technology Conference and Expo on Wednesday 9/13
LAS VEGAS (September 11, 2018) – Click Boarding, a modern onboarding platform provider, today announced the launch of a web series designed to help HR leaders cut through the increasing hype and hyperbole in the HR Technology market and equip them with questions and insights to make better informed decisions. “Level Up: Smart Conversations + HR Technology” will feature conversations with industry senior executives, analysts and solution providers across a broad range of topics related to the future of work.
Facilitated by Click Boarding, the focus will be on guests that include Jason Averbook, Craig Fisher, Madeline Laurano, Laurie Ruettimann, Meghan Biro, Tim Sackett, Scot Sessions and many more. Level Up is a weekly series that will include a mixture of recorded live events and pre-recorded episodes that listeners can soon access on demand at www.clickboarding.com/level-up.
The premier episode will be a live roundtable discussion from the Click Boarding booth (#206) at 2018 HR Technology Conference and Expo on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 10:00am PT. The topic “Platform vs Point Solution” will be debated by panelists that represent a spectrum of perspectives:
- Josh Zywien, Vice President of Marketing, Smashfly
- Madeline Laurano, Co-Founder, Aptitude Research Partners
- Craig Fisher, Head of Marketing and Employer Brand, Allegis Global Solutions
- Martin Burns, Vice President of Strategy Consulting Services, HireClix
Upcoming episodes will include discussions across a range of subjects, including:
- Talent acquisition
- Talent retention
- Maximizing performance and productivity
- Unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion
- Creating a workforce experience for digital natives
- Extending the employer brand through every phase of the employee journey
- Building a technology stack that will actually work
About Click Boarding
Click Boarding is a modern onboarding platform that excites HR and new hires by blending great employee engagement, new hire forms and onboarding tasks into a simple, flexible and compliant solution. As companies struggle to effectively engage new employees while efficiently adhering to compliance standards, Click Boarding makes HR’s job easier by replacing disjointed and inconsistent onboarding processes with a single, secure and streamlined platform that delivers the engaging welcome new employees expect. For more information, follow us at @ClickBoardingHR, on LinkedIn or at www.clickboarding.com.