How to Onboard Remote Workers

How to Onboard Remote Workers

The world is no longer one of papers and filing cabinets. Technology has allowed for much of our lives to be digital, fitting within the confines of a phone screen. The numerous HR processes are not immune from this trend either.

In 2015, 77% of HR professionals said their department was either half, all, or mostly digital. That leaves only 23% to solely paper-based processes. The most common concerns of those not buying a ticket for the paperless onboarding train are compliance and legal safety. While valid, the fear that going paperless will compromise these important pieces of your company is misguided. Let us ease your mind and bring you to the paperless onboarding side. 

(more…)

WEBINAR: Operationalizing Internal Mobility to Redeploy Your Existing Workforce

WEBINAR: Operationalizing Internal Mobility to Redeploy Your Existing Workforce

Want more onboarding?

Get the latest news and content delivered straight to your inbox!

© Click Boarding™ is a trademarked company. 2019 Click Boarding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

3 Remote Form I-9 Compliance Options

3 Remote Form I-9 Compliance Options

Want more onboarding?

Get the latest news and content delivered straight to your inbox!

© Click Boarding™ is a trademarked company. 2019 Click Boarding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Mobile-first, remote onboarding in the age of COVID-19

Mobile-first, remote onboarding in the age of COVID-19

Want more onboarding?

Get the latest news and content delivered straight to your inbox!

© Click Boarding™ is a trademarked company. 2019 Click Boarding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

The Compliance Perils of Onboarding Remote Workers

The Compliance Perils of Onboarding Remote Workers

Want more onboarding?

Get the latest news and content delivered straight to your inbox!

© Click Boarding™ is a trademarked company. 2019 Click Boarding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS